- Half of Ericsson’s 102,000 employees want to work from home
Ericsson, one of Sweden’s major employers, is reorganizing and reducing desk space in its 400 locations in an effort to transition half of its workers to remote working.
- A third of UK workers would be willing to take a wage reduction in order to work from home full-time
According to recent study from employment site Reed, more than a third of UK workers (35%) would be ready to accept a wage drop in return for permanent remote working.
- The ten careers with the most opportunities for remote work—and how much they pay
While some businesses plan to reopen in 2022, others are extending their remote work options in response to rising employee demand for flexibility during the epidemic.
- Working from home is becoming more popular as a way to help stop the spread of Covid
Employees should work from home starting today unless it is absolutely essential to come into the office.The limits are the latest in a series of government steps aimed at halting the spread of Covid-19.
- Study says employees work less at home than in office – why that is total BS
According to a new research, remote employees worked less in lockdown than in the office, although this is far from conclusive.
- Is hybrid work the new standard? Delhi residents alternate between WFH and WFO
Many firms in the Delhi-NCR region are using a hybrid working style, allowing workers to work from home on some days of the week while attending the office on others.